Scope of this policy
- This policy applies between you, the user of this Website and App, and us, Life on Time Ltd, the owner and provider of this Website.
- When you visit the Website, and before the Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of services.
Types of cookies
- This Website uses the following cookies:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies||These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookies.|
- You can find a list of the cookies that we use in the attached Cookie Schedule.
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
How to control your cookies
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Changes to this policy
- The Website and App is owned by Life on Time Ltd incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12002332 whose registered office is at Milwood House 36b,, Albion Place Maidstone Kent ME14 5DZ, Kent, ME14 5DZ, England.
- You may contact us:
- by email at [email protected]
This policy was created on 08 March 2022.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Cookies that we use on the Website and our App youHQ:
Strictly necessary cookies
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|youHQ App – Name of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|The unique code to store the login identifier so you can stay logged in|
Flags to remember when a user logs in. Gets cleared after selecting a mood emoji.
Flag to remember when the user has chosen not to view the explainer video any more.
The unique code to store the login identifier for youHQ admin area
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Website – Name of cookie||Purpose of cookie|
|Google Analytics – Used to distinguish users.|
Google Analytics – Used to distinguish users. Used to persist session state.
Contains campaign related information.
If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.