6 inspirational quotes to help teachers through the pandemic
Viktor Frankl was an Austrian psychologist who survived several years of imprisonment within concentration camps, during WW2. Through his experiences he is well known for helping the wellbeing and mental health of millions with his book ‘A mans search for meaning’. In this video we show his 6 most famous and inspirational quotes to help teachers experiencing adversity and hardship.
- The last of human freedoms is the ability to choose ones attitude in a given set of circumstances.
- If there is meaning in life there must be meaning in suffering – suffering is an eradicable part of life.
- When we are not able to change a situation we are challenged to change ourselves.
- What we need is not a tensionless state, but rather the struggling and striving for a goal worthy of us.
- Once you know your why you can survive almost any how.
- Love is the ultimate and highest goal to which we can aspire.